Thursday, June 13, 2013

Burning Thighs...

my legs are just now returning to normalness today.  They are still sore but at least I can lift them to walk on stairs... its insane how sore they got. I could barely move.  With me, Insanity is mixing with my already in progress activities... so tonight is no insanity and I will be doing ZUMBA and hours of Follies practice.  And let me tell you... Zumba kicks my butt like insanity but I can't just break when I want cause there are people there with me... HA!

I think I might do this.  I need to make sure I do it the best of my abilities, and right now that isn't as good as I would like.  I am really getting winded and sore... but I guess if I wasn't, I wouldn't be doing it right :)... that is all for this update... more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment