Sunday, June 9, 2013

OK... this will be a bit embarrassing because its .... the #....

Ok Stepped on the scale this morning... which I ALWAYS think about... that chocolate bar.... that order of fried yummies... or some other such horrible thing I ate... So this morning I step on the scale, expecting at best no weight gain... and I went down 4 lbs!  I haven't weighed in about 2 weeks.  But Since I started INSANITY yesterday I wanted to see where I was.
286....  OK not a good number... but I started 337lbs I guess it is better...
there I said it.  The number...
I am embarrassed... but now its out there... no taking it back.... and that makes me know I have to go home and put in disc 2 of Insanity and I HAVE TO DO IT.  Becuase I have to be able to come back and give you all a number that begins with a 1... or at least a 20_ Number... Cause if I make it to like 209 I might just decide my day has been made.....
But that is still a LONG LONG LONG LONG way to go.... so here's to accountability.

1 comment:

  1. I know you can do it girl. You are a great person and I know you will be able to reach your goal. Just remember to take it one day at a time. Good luck, but I already know you can do it.

    ReplyDelete