Saturday, June 8, 2013

My new BEFORE... Going to be doing INSANITY.

I am doing "shaming"  here.  Please don't tell me I am picking myself apart etc, etc... this is how I am making myself accountable for keeping on track starting tonight. OK... here we go...
  My new before... this is the most naked I could ever let myself be to take my before LOL.  Some people do the sports bra and work out shorts things... not this gal...  just cannot do it... anyway.....
 
FIRST
I am going to need to get rid of this...
PCOS often causes weight to be retained in the mid section 
More mid section......

My legs are better cause of dancing...  but there is a long way to go.
I am most worried about this ... can I PLEASE get some of this gone!!!  

OK I am NOT going to post every day of the 60 days cause that would be BORING... but I will be updating more often (fingers crossed)  than I used to.  OK... off to start the DVD.

2 comments: