Monday, June 10, 2013

Day 2 was killer....

I know I said I wasn't going to post everyday because it would be boring... but you don't have to read it if it gets boring.... i will understand.  LOL... and I am keeping this kind of as my journal too... :)~

Day two almost killed me.  I didn't finish it.  It was a LOT of jumping and it hurt my knees to do it.  I might have to take disc 2 out of cycle and work with the others... Disc one started with jumping too but not as much and I was fine with it... if they all jump I might be in trouble and I don't wanna be.  I need this to work for me...

But today is a new day and a new disc.

I plain on napping when i get home then getting into the workout...  then who knows... I am off the next two days and I am going to enjoy them.  :)  I am WORN OUT.

No comments:

Post a Comment