Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Time on my hands

So today was my first day with no work.  I am very kind of BLAH about this whole situation.  I spent all day moping and typing a fanfiction story.  (major geek I know).  I have a friend coming over tomorrow to sit hang out.  This chick always cheers me up so I think that will be good for me.  
I feel like I was taking 2 steps forward and someone just punch me and kicked me and when i was down they rolled me back 5 steps.  All the air went out of my balloon.  
It is a momentary set back.  I already have some job prospects but this will interfere with school I am sure.  I don't know How I am going to fit in observation hours and I still have to pay for fingerprinting and tests this month.  I am so frustrated I want to scream.  
I know God has a plan for me.  I know He does.  And He has always seen us through before (like us getting a windfall of money just when we have needed it before).  But I have a bad feeling in my gut.  I have always been told to trust my feelings.  
Tomorrow I am going to get up and at least be somewhat productive with my time.  I want to clean house before my friend comes over.  Then I am going to spend my time organizing my house until the Hubs gets home then we are going to utilizes the Gym while we have it paid for.  Good thing we got into a month to month place.  That way I can stop it. 


sad as it is I have to give up my dance classes for now too.... Just until I find something.  If I haven't had any call backs. etc, by next week i think I am just going to sign up for sub teaching.  That will be better for me while I am in school and it will be a pay check even if it is only once a month.  I will just have to adjust :) 


Things will get better........ I know it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment