Saturday, September 10, 2011

Insomnia, Good Books, and Sore Muscles.

I cannot seem to get comfortable to sleep tonight.  Boo.  I need to get rest so my body doesn't just totally die out on me tomorrow.  I am so tired, but I am sore and I think that might have a lot to do with it.  It is a good pain... like the pain of my fingertips when I was trying to learn guitar.  (I need to try that again too.  I gave up too easy!!)  I know I am sore now but it will be worth it.  I skipped out on working out today because in between my shoulder blades is really sore and I didn't want to push it too much and over do it since I am just starting out. I worked out on Thursday at the gym, then went to my dance class for the first time IN AGES on Friday.  


IT FELT SO GOOD.  


I didn't know if I would make it for the full time... there was one part where I was just like... OK if I just stop now I still would be doing a lot!  But then I shook it off and kept going.  Anna isn't really a hard ass or anything so it keeps it FUN.  But we burned over 700 Calories and took over 5500 steps in 50 minutes that really went by a lot faster than 50 minutes of me in a gym so I am going to celebrate the minor success in making it!!!


Tomorrow morning will be filled with school work... SO STRESS!  I really think I flipped my lid thinking I could do all of this at once working full time and full time at school.  Part of this transition also keeps down my stress I think because I am sweating it out LOL.


If I have time I might try to sneak to the gym and try their hydro massage.  I get it with the membership and I have never tried one but I think it might help me out about now.  


Then tomorrow afternoon is another dance class!!!!  I am going to be doing 6 weeks of Sunday classes!  And that means one more work out i didn't do before :)  another (dance) step in the right direction.  


And can we just say now that the weather is AMAZING.  It was absolutely the perfect temperature outside today and not raining.  Great Saturday.  I think I want to try and go to the public market by Turkey creek as a treat if I get done with my homework in time before class.  I heard it is pretty good so I want to check it out.  Has anybody else been yet???  I was kind of giving it a bit of time to catch on before going and to see if I could find out if was good before going or not.  


Oh and if you haven't noticed yet.  I am totally obsessed with the Hunger Games Trilogy!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment