Thursday, September 1, 2011

This coming weekend.

Oh goodness!  I am ready for some time off from work!!!  This weekend is a 5 day for me!!!  I am going to see good friends and celebrate a birthday.  Then on Monday I will be in my hometown trying to sell the blankets I have been making.  Hopefully ablke to sell at least 3 or 4 of them.... I only made like 6 I think.  2 will make my money back but then I will have alll these baby blankets and no babies to cover with them.... eh. 

I am so Glad I took Tuesday off too.. I am going to spend that day going to see what I have to have to sign up at Workout anytime.  That way I can be prepared to join next weekend. when I will have money to do so :)  Then to get my workout on.  I want to go any day that I am not going to dance class.  That way I am active every day so I can reach my goal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment