Friday, November 8, 2013

Sometimes...

Sometimes it hits me out of no where...
this empty feeling in my gut.
today has been one of those days.
and I feel like a nut.

A simple question from a stranger
it put me on the edge.
Can't blame her well meaning banter
but the feelings it did dredge.

A picture of a happy mom
or a new born baby
has me soul aching, screaming
was it something I did, maybe?

I know sometimes its not meant to be.
And someone has to have this pain.
And I'd like to say I can be the person
that's strong enough to handle this bane.

But I don't feel strong.
I feel very weak.
I don't even know if I want to try anymore.
For comfort, I should not seek.

There is nothing in this world
that I would hold more dear.
But now I hold nothing more
than sadness... and fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment