Friday, March 29, 2013

Making decisions.

I officially told my Fertility docs yesterday that I am taking a break.  I have not had time in my life to cope with what has happen this past year and I need that. I am going to look into getting myself happy and healthy again and look into dealing with some of johnny's issues that don't help with all the fertility stuff for a while then we can try again.  Then I can ask about ovarian drilling, because if it will help me be healthier I want that.   I want what help I can get.  I am not losing weight like I should be.  At this point i should have doubled the weight I have lost.  If I were a normal person I would be so much better off.  I would be at least 100lbs down if i were normal.  It has taken me 2 years to lose 50 lbs.  it is ridiculous   I dance all the time.  I am active.  I watch what i eat. I don't eat out nearly as much as I used to.  I have been without sodas on and off... I have to have one every once in a while.  I haven't had one in over 38 days now though.  I will have one on Easter as a celebration of making it trough lent without one but then back off again.  I have increased my water intake.  I eat breakfast now (that was a big thing for me.  I used to NEVER eat until like lunch)  I just don't know what else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment