Tuesday, November 27, 2012

one of those days.

I have been so down lately.  I feel stupid for being so down.  Life is just really getting to me lately.  It just seems like we begin to catch up and we fall behind yet again.  I am broken at this point.  I really don't know what to do anymore.  I hate feeling like this.  Usually i just paste on my smile and go around with it all in my heart.  But my heart cannot take it anymore.
I was blessed to find the man made for me early in life and the first time around.  and I feel ungrateful letting everything else get me down.
I am at a stand still on my weight loss.
I am on a stand still on my fertility.
I am on a stand still when it comes to money.
I am always struggling to make my bills and I just don't think the stress is helping.
I want to scream and cry and throw a fit but I know it won't help.  But maybe it would let some of this out.
I just feel like giving up.

Its just one of those days I guess.

*paste on smile here*

No comments:

Post a Comment