Monday, April 9, 2012

How do I get a miracle?

I started going to a fertility dr. in March.  I have been actively taking meds to help me with all this junk going on in my body.  I got a hair cut, too.  I am trying to make things work.  I have had some ups and downs in this journey (which is no where near over) already and I am exhausted by it.  I am completely over not seeing anymore progress in my weight loss.  I posted something earlier today on here that basically shows I am not crazy.  Doctors just don't believe a fat person when they say they are trying to lose weight unless they see massive weight loss.  I promise, I know I am not perfect but I am trying.  Johnny and I found a lovely walking trail and it is perfect outside this time of year for walking.  
I still do my dance and will be picking up more of that now that I am on this new schedule at work.  I will be late but I will still show up to all the extra classes I can take.  I eat veggie burgers now when I can to replace the burger I really want.   But mostly I eat grilled chicken.  I try not to eat fries anymore but sometimes I cheat.... I am only human. 
I have given up soda... but I allow myself one about once a week if I happen to crave one.  Some times a girl just needs an ice cold coca cola.  But I have bottled water most of the time.  99% of the time to be accurate.  
I pass on deserts and try not to snack late when I get the munchies... sometimes I let it slip, but most of the time I am good a keeping myself good.  I had a Reese Egg on easter.... but just one... not anymore than that like i would have done before.  
I am so over this standstill I am in though.  People Jump to the conclusion that I am not active when I complain... like i said, no one believes a fat girl.  
I look at pictures of me that include my body and I see something very disgusting.  I really have an amazingly pretty face so no complaints there, but I HATE my body.  And I don't HATE much.  If there was some way I could go back in time to when I started puberty and tell them to start me on PCOS meds then when the trouble started for me, maybe I wouldn't be here in this world of hating my body.  I didn't hate my body when I was a size 16/18.  Most people do, but I was content.  I thought mom was crazy when she talked to me about losing weight.  WHY?  I carried it well.  And now I would GIVE MY RIGHT ARM (the one I crochet with) to be that size again.  If I could just lose even 2 dress sizes (not my goal but pretty good) I would be happier in life.  I just feel like a whale.  
Today is a bad day for my mood.  I am upset because I can't get anywhere.  18lbs down since November.  That is it... in almost 6 months!!!!  And nothing in the past 2 months.... not a single lb.  I should think "at least I haven't GAINED"  but that isn't GOOD ENOUGH at this point.  I am not happy.  
TELL ME WHAT TO DO WORLD!  TELL ME HOW TO GET A MIRACLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment