Thursday, January 12, 2012

An update....

So I have been more active lately, mostly due to the fact that I am working a second job.  I have lost right under 15lbs and I am feeling good.  Now, I got on the scale this morning and I seem to maybe have hit a wall.  I am getting less hours at my second job now that the holidays are over so I am only working 3 days instead of 5.  I am exhausted from working the jobs but I am Excited about getting on with my healthier way.  I have been eating at home more, too.  I made homemade chili this week.... A TON of it.  My birthday week was a different story.  I ate out WAY too much.  I think that might be why i hit my wall.
I have been eating rice cake snacks too.  Now that Johnny and I are both getting paychecks I am going to start getting some cherry tomatoes and carrot sticks with fat free ranch in the fridge. MMMMMM.  Some of my favorite go to snacks while I was on weight watchers the  first time.
I am also thinking that i might go to a weight loss clinic.  I still have to think to about that because that would be a lot of money monthly.  But it would all be worth it in the end.
well, I got some things to do today.  :)  Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment